January 24, 2014

3. Being alonE - 3

Being alonE - 3

The pain is incredible now,
Want relief from it but don't know how.

Just think about my past,
Fake smile on my face last.

One day you came to my life,
To my heart your cares strike.

Within few days I fly in love,
Which I found was unable to stop.

I felt great when you are with me,
When you gone time bite and kicked me.

I said my feelings on the last day,
And you too like me which u said.

With time my love for you increased,
I feel like being with you even in lonely streets.

I came to you and we spent a day,
Few hours of togetherness and life separates our way.

Your words your touch,
Without you my heart will stop.

With you I found my ways,
I feel in cool moon even in heat sun rays.

Without you time is pressing my neck,
Found impossible to inhale kindly come back.

Now you are my the only desire,
My silly heart is burning in fire.

Hard to live and everything is lack,
If you really love me then please please please come back.

Without you will die and mixed in sand & stone,

I don't want to live like Being alonE ...

281013AFT256

No comments:

Post a Comment