January 24, 2014

7. I LOST It ...

I LOST it ...

The beautiful morning when my eyes open by seeing her cute smiling face, 
I LOST it…

The first coffee of the day which prepared by her with extra sugar of love added, I LOST it…

The hug and a sweet kiss over the forehead as a lovely day wishing after breakfast, I LOST it…

The silly naughty messages and calls during my office hours, 
I LOST it…

The special call to know how was the lunch which she prepared, 
I LOST it…

Waiting for me at balcony with searching eyes in the evening, 
I LOST it…

The sweet romantic gossip while taking evening tea, 
I LOST it…

Head massage of my fabricated headache though it was just one of my tricks to get her attention, I LOST it…

My help in preparing dinner in an intention to hold her from back side, 
I LOST it…

My hand which was used as pillow by her while sleeping in the night, 
I LOST it…

Her continuous naughtiness during weekends just to teasing me, 
I LOST it…

6213NGT903

No comments:

Post a Comment