January 24, 2014

9. What I found in YOU ...

What I found in YOU ...

A place so secure,
What could I want more?

A really caring heart,
And so much love that’s for sure.

An embarrass which is so warm,
And I know it will never harm.

A softy hand and cutest palm,
A heavenly touch; which make me calm.

Two sea deep eye; where I can swim,
                           You are so lovely; you are my queen.                             

Your super smooth’s chicks and a pretty dimple,
Yours so natural looks; which is just so simple.

A cute nose with an interesting curve,
And your magical fragrance which higher my nerve.

Yours strong and curly hair,
I will swing there with no fear.  

Yours two simple sweet ears,
Which mystified me, that’s I swear.

You’re so gentle charming lips,
Where my tongue always slips.

And my favorite natural-black-dark-small-beauty-spot,
Where I always found myself; get lost...

171013MOR1010

No comments:

Post a Comment