June 7, 2014

29. Tree Of LOVE ..

Tree Of L O V E ...

A tree of LOVE we had planted ever,
It was good if it gives fruit,
But it’s Okay that it won’t gave even a flower.

It’s Okay that nothing has happened,
It’s Okay that nothing has made,
It’s Okay that I didn't got anything,
It’s Okay that nothing was left with me.

It’s my life, with the weird roads …


Even I called you, thought and missed you.
But you didn't felt it good,
You didn't believe on my aptitudes.
I thought that you are stinging, I do wheedling.
But, now your squint is grumpy from me …

It’s Okay if I didn't laugh,
It’s Okay if anything would not make.
It’s Okay if we will never meet,
It’s Okay if nothing will leave.

It’s my life, with the weird roads …


Why did I felt most of time that you are the path and I was the stranger?
An uncompleted song’s one part was you and I am another.
Whenever I saw you a thought came that you are made for me,
And we had to meet but didn't we.

It’s our life, with the weird roads …


Now I learned to accept every sorrow and tears,
In each race and each situation I will smile without fear.
If its sorrow then too I will not halt,
I have to live so I will not stop.
It’s Okay if this life will not give me any happiness,


It’s my life, with the weird roads … 

31514NGT859

No comments:

Post a Comment